If you currently live in Spruce Grove, then you probably already know that this is a great city to live in. For those who don’t know, the rankings for 2015 are in and Spruce Grove dominated as one of the best places to work, play, live, and raise a family. Here are just a few reasons why Spruce Grove is unquestionably one the best places to be, at any stage of life:
- 535 housing starts to the end of November has us top 3 in the capital region
- $164,000,000.00 in Institutional work planed and opening in 2015/2016. This will created over 350 new skilled jobs in Spruce Grove!
- College Instructors, RCMP, Teachers, Administrators, Doctors, nurses, and Medical Technicians
- Ranked in 2015 as Top 10 city in Canada to raise children!
- Ranked Spruce Grove Top 10 in Canada to start and grow a business
- Ranked Spruce Grove East as top 100 neighbourhoods in a Canada
- Ranked top 3 in Canada 2015 for Accident injury reduction by the Insurance Bureau of Canada
- Ranked number #1 out of 100 cities by AllState Insurance as the the safest city overall in Canada to drive in